Monday, September 14, 2009

My Wild Child



Emma was such a easy going baby, you'd almost forget she was around because she was so content just playing on her own or watching me go about the house doing house work. So when Wil came along and was such the opposite, it was a little crazy. He was a crier from the beginning, needed extra cuddles and didn't want to be left to his own devices. He is still like this, he is always on my hip, actually moves faster then I do these days. If I get out of my chair to grab something he is up and sitting in the chair or trying to climb on top of the table to bang on the laptop or reach for his favorite remote. He is always into something and if he doesn't get what he wants he will let you know with a loud wail. He has really started using signs, has just over a handful. Thank goodness because if he didn't at least have those I'm not sure I could take the whining. The mischief he get into every 5 minutes is driving me bonkers. I try and start each day off with the mentality that I am going to embrace his mischief as an adventurous spirit and curiosity, but I tell you by the end of the day it's really hard to remember this philosophy. I've named him my "WILD CHILD" with great love. Each day is exciting and I'm learning new ways to harness that energy and direct it in a positive manner, I'm just not sure I can keep up at this pace for the long haul, I'm hoping he settles down just a little bit once his vocabulary increases :)


WIL TAPPING INTO HIS ARTISTIC SIDE


WIL IS INTO STRIPING HIS PANTS OFF
RANDOMLY AROUND THE HOUSE.

No comments: